How To Play game domino qiu qiu The Right Way.
Some prefer to take advantage of the internet and play online games, while others prefer the traditional way of playing. No matter what one prefers, the important thing is the joy and satisfaction that the game brings to every player.
Having said that, one of the games with the most notable changes in the way it’s played is the online casino. This online casino isn’t different from the traditional one – only you get to play the games on the internet rather than in a brick-and-mortar establishment.
Online casinos also feature some of the most popular casino games of all time, and that includes game domino qiu qiu. However, if this is your first time playing this game, or you’ve heard it but never got the chance to fully understand its rules, then continue to read below.
What is your goal with dominoes?
- To get rid of all the domino tiles in your hand.
- If, however, all the tiles on the bone yard are picked up, and none of the players can play on either side of the board, the player with the lowest number of points wins the game.
How is domino played?
- Domino is played with 28 tiles that are faced downward and shuffled.
- Every player draws seven tiles and checks what tiles they’ve got in their hands.
- The domino tile with the highest value is “double six”. Thus, the player who gets this tile places it on the board.
- If there’s no one who got the “double six” tile, the next tile to consider is the “double five.”
- The game then proceeds in a clockwise direction, starting from the player with the highest tile.
- Each player takes their turn to play either end of the dominoes.
- If they cannot make a game play, they need to draw a tile from the bone yard.
- If the tile drawn cannot be played, the player either makes a rap or a knock to signify a pass, allowing the next player to play the game.
Interested? Try this game now!